As the innovators of our industry we embrace, drive and deliver a policy of continual improvement, for the products we supply and service we offer.
Innovation is a key part of what we do at Harrod UK.
It can be seen through our continuous investment in customer focused research, internal process improvements and dedicated research and design departments.
We research and deliver new products at every turn enabling us to develop innovative and bespoke product ranges for the market.
Our total commitment to delivering quality products and exceptional customer service was rewarded recently at the Best Employers in Eastern Region Awards, where we were announced as winners of the Innovation award.
ERAS, industry leading consulting in talent management and psychometrics, commented: "Harrod UK's ability to recognise the importance of innovation allows them to harness the creative talents of their staff" –A few of our key innovation milestones:
- 2000 Millennium Rugby Posts
- 2005 Full Size 3G Foldaway Goal
- 2005 RAD Goal Post Tester
- 2006 Weighted Hockey Goal
- 2007 Rugby Post Assembly Roller
- 2011 Bespoke Fibretech Shelter
- 2012 Wheelchair Olympic Rugby Cone
- 2012 Olympic Standard Hockey Technical Shelter
- 2012 Turf Screw Cricket System
- 2014 American Post Lifter