Job Title: Export Coordinator
Reporting to: Customer Service Manager.
Role: To work as part of the sports office team satisfying customer requirements by dealing with inbound and outbound customer service calls, letters and emails. Role will involve any administration duties assigned by the customer services manager in relation to export orders for both the sport and horticultural division of the company. You will own and manage the export orders process on a day-to-day basis.
Main responsibilities/skills required:
- Ability to deliver excellent customer service
- Liaising with other members of staff at Harrod UK Ltd, participating in target setting through business planning sessions and ensuring agreed targets and deadlines are met in line with the company's policies and procedures
- Optimising own time and resources to required performance levels to fulfil company targets and satisfy customer demand for Export orders
- Proven communication skills; written (including report writing), verbal and presentation (to include holding and participating in internal meetings)
- Ability to maximise efficiency at all times, through workflow techniques; has good level of concentration
- Ability to manage specific projects in line with company targets/deadlines
- Good understanding of internal and external customer needs
- Demonstrates an interest/knowledge of Harrod UK products
- Adheres to Harrod UK Ltd Health & Safety policy at all times
- Carry out any other duties that are reasonably asked of you in any area of the company
Has the ability to train others to cover the Export Orders process
Successful candidates will have:
- Ability to work without direct supervision
- Self-motivated and driven to exceed targets
- Ability and willingness to align own behaviours with the vision, goals and values of Harrod UK Ltd
- Self-development - is proactive in identifying training needs and seeing them through to fruition
- Ability to prioritise work and meet deadlines in line with company needs
- Promoting and developing the Harrod brand ensuring it is synonymous with the company core values
- Promoting and working towards the culture of Business Excellence
- Ability to deal with and resolve customer queries effectively
Ability to build excellent relationships with distributors/customers
Hours of Work: 25 hours per week. Monday to Friday 10am – 3pm. Annualised Hours.
10am – 3pm.
Education: GCSEs Grade C or above in English and Maths
NVQ Level 2 minimum (or willingness to work towards)
Experience: Experience working in a busy sales/customer service office environment and experience dealing with export orders
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
If you feel you have the skills and previous experience we are looking for in this role, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter (including your salary expectations) to: HR@harrod.uk.com